Some of the major advantages of UPVC Pipes are:
1. UPVC pipes and fittings are cost-effective and easy to install.
2. They can bear temperature up to 60 degrees Celsius and hence can be used for cold water applications.
3. One of the major advantages of UPVC pipes is that they are resistant to chemicals and corrosion. They handle the pressure of water and don’t break down.
4. They can be easily installed under the concrete slabs as they do not act to cement.
5. UPVC pipes and fittings are lightweight and hence require low shipping and labour charge.
6. These pipes do not rust internally as they have a smooth internal surface that reduces friction.
7. UPVC pipes and fittings are energy efficient too because of their low thermal conductivity.
8. The best advantage of UPVC pipes is that they are perfect for carrying drinking water. They can withstand temperature up to 60 degrees Celsius and therefore can be easily installed outside the building.
9. They are made of UV – resistant materials and so they don’t lose their properties even after being exposed to the intense sunlight.
UPVC pipes are a perfect choice for households and farms everywhere.