The full name of CPVC pipe is Luhua Polyvinyl Resin, which is the chlorinated product of polyvinyl resin. Polyvinyl resin is PVC. The corresponding temperature resistance, steel resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, flame retardancy and other characteristics are enhanced. The processing of CPVC requires a certain process and the requirements are relatively high.
One, CPVC pipe processing technology
Processing technology of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) pipe
Parallel or conical twin-screw extruders are usually used for extrusion processing of CPVC pipes. In view of the fact that CPVC is easier to plasticize than PVC, it is easier to control the extrusion production of CPVC pipes by using parallel twin-screw extruders.
2, processing technology
The high-speed mixing temperature should be controlled at 115～125℃, not too high, otherwise it is easy to mix yellow materials, which will cause material decomposition or "over plasticization" during the extrusion process. The temperature of low-speed cooling and stirring is controlled at 40-50℃, and it should not be too high, otherwise the mixing will cause the material to absorb too much moisture in the air and affect the performance of the product.
CPVC pipe extrusion process focuses on process temperature, which will directly affect the plasticization quality of the pipe. Generally, the process temperature will vary greatly due to the different plasticizing properties of the extruder, and sometimes the difference will be 20-30°C.
2. CPVC power pipeline installation process
1. The standard fixed-length (6m) pipe of CPVC power pipe is equipped with 3 sets of pipe pillows, the distance between the pipe pillows is 2.0m, and the distance between the pipe pillows is 0.5 m from the joint.
2. The lowering of the CPVC power pipe can be carried out manually, and the ground personnel will pass the pipe to the construction personnel at the bottom of the tank. It is strictly forbidden to roll the pipe to the edge of the groove.
3. The length of CPVC power pipe can be adjusted with mechanical tools. The cut should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe pillow and should be smooth and flat.
2. CPVC power pipe connection method and process
1. CPVC power pipe connection adopts socket or interface connection.
2. The surface of the CPVC power pipe connection should be marked with the insertion length mark. After the pipe is inserted into the socket, it is necessary to confirm whether the insertion mark is accurate.
3. Before connecting the CPVC power pipe, the dirt or other attachments on the outside of the pipe socket and the inside of the rubber ring should be removed to facilitate the connection and prevent water leakage.
3. CPVC power pipe backfilling process and its requirements
1. The trench re-soil should be carried out after the pipeline concealment project is checked and accepted, and the filling should be timely to prevent the pipeline from being exposed for too long and causing losses.
2, CPVC power pipes must be backfilled with soft soil.
3. Backfilling should be filled into the trench manually, and mechanical backfilling is strictly prohibited.
4. The quality of backfilled soil must meet the density requirements specified in the design.
A good installation and construction can better ensure the quality of the project. We need to find a professional construction team to carry out the installation. After reading the above content, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.