The PVDF material of plastic valve pipe is a high-strength, corrosion-resistant material, which is usually used to make water pipes. PVDF membrane can bind proteins and separate small fragments of proteins. It was originally used for protein sequence determination. Because nitrocellulose membrane will degrade in Edman reagent, PDVF was looked for as a substitute, although PDVF membrane binding The efficiency of protein is not as high as that of nitrocellulose membrane, but due to its stability and corrosion resistance, it has become an ideal product for protein sequencing and has been used until now. PVDF membrane, like nitrocellulose membrane, can perform various dyeing and chemiluminescence detection, and it also has a wide range of applications. This PVDF membrane has higher sensitivity, resolution and protein affinity than conventional membranes under the fine process, and is very suitable for the detection of low molecular weight proteins. But before using the PVDF membrane, it must be pretreated with anhydrous methanol, and then balanced in the transfer buffer before it can be used. (The purpose of the methanol bubble for PVDF membrane is to activate the positively charged groups on the PVDF membrane and make it easier Bind to negatively charged proteins). The pretreated PVDF membrane can be transferred without methanol in transfer buffer. When using NC membranes, some need to be treated with anhydrous methanol, and some do not need to be treated directly with transfer buffer.
PVDF plastic valve material test method:
1. The appearance of PVDF plastic valve material, white powder and odorless.
2. The material purity of PVDF plastic valve is ≥99.5% PVDF.
3. The material dispersion fineness of PVDF plastic valve is ≤µm 35.
4. PVDF plastic valve material scraper fineness meter melt index g/10min 0.5-2.0 D1238, 230℃.
5. PVDF plastic valve material 10kg standard relative density g/cm3 1.75-1.77 D792, @23/23℃.
6. PVDF plastic valve material melting point 156-165℃ D341.
7. Thermal decomposition temperature of PVDF plastic valve material, ≥390 TGA, 1%Wt.Loss, Air.
8. The solubility of PVDF plastic valve material is clear and transparent, free of impurities at 30℃, 1g/10ml for 1hr.
9. The moisture content of PVDF plastic valve material is less than or equal to 0.10% Karl Fischer.
10. The glass transition temperature of PVDF plastic valve material is -39℃.
11. The embrittlement temperature of PVDF plastic valve material is below -62℃.
12. The crystalline melting point of PVDF plastic valve material is about 170℃.