(2) Non-return type: If the non-return valve is also called check valve or check valve, the non-return valve is an automatic valve, its role is to prevent the medium in the pipeline from flowing backward, to prevent the pump and the drive motor Reversal, and leakage of container media. The bottom valve of the pump suction is also a check valve.
(3) Safety category: such as safety valve, explosion-proof valve, accident valve, etc. The function of the safety valve is to prevent the medium pressure in the pipeline or device from exceeding the specified value, so as to achieve the purpose of safety protection.
(4) Regulation: such as regulating valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, whose function is to adjust the pressure, flow and other parameters of the medium.
(5) Diversion: such as distribution valve, three-way valve, trap. Its role is to distribute, separate or mix the media in the pipeline.
(6) Special applications: such as pigging valve, vent valve, blowdown valve, exhaust valve, filter, etc. The exhaust valve is an indispensable auxiliary component in the pipeline system and is widely used in boilers, air conditioners, oil and gas, and water supply and drainage pipes. They are often installed at command points or elbows to eliminate excess gas in the pipeline, improve the efficiency of pipeline use and reduce energy consumption.