Commonly used plastic ball valves include socket type and flanged ball valves. The installation method of the plastic socket ball valve is to fix it on the pipeline with glue or welding. The installation method of the plastic flanged ball valve is to have a flange on the valve, and the two ends of the valve are flanged to the pipeline flange with bolts. The strength performance of the valve refers to the ability of the valve to withstand the pressure of the medium. The valve is a mechanical product that bears internal pressure, so it must have sufficient strength and rigidity to ensure long-term use without cracking or deformation. The plastic ball valve has a simple structure, consisting of only a few parts, and saves material consumption; small size, light weight, small installation size, small driving torque, simple and rapid operation, only need to rotate 90 degrees to quickly open and close; At the same time, it has a good flow adjustment function and closing and sealing characteristics. In the application field of large and medium caliber, medium and low pressure, plastic ball valve is the dominant valve form. When the ball valve is in the fully open position, the ball is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop generated by the valve is small, so it has better flow control characteristics. If the ball valve is required to be used as a flow control, the main thing is to correctly select the size and type of the valve. The structural principle of the ball valve is especially suitable for making large-caliber valves. Plastic ball valves are not only widely used in general industries such as aquariums, fish farming, chemistry, and water treatment.
Structural features of plastic ball valve:
Plastic ball valve is suitable for pressure PN0.6～1.0MPa and working temperature is 55℃-150℃. Plastic ball valve is used on various pipelines to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. At the same time, the company can also select the valve according to the user's actual working conditions and special requirements. Choose different materials, which can be used in water, steam, nitric acid, acetic acid and other media.
1. According to the connection of the valve body, the plastic ball valve can be divided into socket type and flange type.
2. Plastic ball valve body and valve cover adopt advanced plastic material technology, reasonable structure and beautiful appearance.
3. The plastic ball valve seat adopts an elastic sealing structure with reliable sealing and light opening and closing torque.
4. The stem of the plastic ball valve adopts a bottom-mounted structure to prevent the stem from blowing out.
5. The plastic ball valve can be equipped with a 90° switch limit mechanism, and can be equipped with a lock device according to user needs to prevent misoperation.
6. The operating mode of the top switch of the plastic ball valve has handle, turbine, pneumatic or electric device.
7. The plastic ball valve adopts a fluorine plastic lining ball valve, which has extremely high chemical stability and is suitable for any strong corrosive chemical medium;
8. The plastic ball valve adopts the full-way ball valve structure, which can close the leakage in the entire pressure range, which is convenient for the pipeline system to sweep the line and maintain the pipeline.