The ball valve opening and closing part (ball) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the ball valve axis. It can also be used for fluid adjustment and control. The hard-sealed V-shaped ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped core and the metal seat of the hard alloy overlay, which is especially suitable for fibers and small solid particles. And other media. The multi-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, divergence, and flow direction switching of the medium on the pipeline, but also close any channel to connect the other two channels. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. According to the driving mode, the ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
The characteristics of the ball valve:
1. Wear-resistant; because the valve core of the hard-sealed ball valve is spray welded with alloy steel and the sealing ring is surfacing welded with alloy steel, the hard-sealed ball valve will not produce too much wear when it is switched on and off.
2. the sealing performance is good; because the sealing of the hard-seal ball valve is manually ground, it can not be used until the valve core and the sealing ring are completely matched. So its sealing performance is reliable.
3. the switch is light; since the bottom of the sealing ring of the hard-sealed ball valve uses a spring to make the sealing ring and the valve core tightly hug together, the switch is very light when the external force exceeds the preload of the spring.
4. long service life: It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other departments, as well as people's daily life.
Ball valve operation and use:
1) Make sure that the pipeline and valve have been flushed before operation.
2) The operation of the valve drives the valve stem to complete rotation according to the input signal of the actuator: when it rotates 1/4 turn (90°) in the forward direction, the valve shuts off. When reverse rotation 1/4 turn (90°), the valve opens.
3) When the direction indicator arrow of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; when the indicator arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.