In general, if it is not tightly closed, first confirm whether the valve is closed in place. If there is still leakage and cannot be sealed after it has been closed in place, then check the sealing surface. Some valve seals are detachable, so take them out for grinding and try again. If it is still not tight, it must be returned to the factory for repair or replacement of the valve, so as not to affect the normal use of the valve and the occurrence of accidents and other problems.
There are several reasons why the valve is not tightly closed
(1) There are impurities stuck on the sealing surface, and debris is deposited at the bottom of the valve or cushioned between the valve flap and the valve seat;
(2) The medium used has crystal phenomenon;
(3) The sealing surface of the valve is damaged, resulting in media leakage;
(4) The connection between the valve stem and the valve disc is not good, so that the valve disc and the valve seat deflection cannot be tightly contacted;
The treatment method of the valve is not tightly closed
1. There are impurities stuck to the sealing surface of the valve
Sometimes the valve is not tightly closed suddenly, there may be impurities stuck between the sealing surfaces of the valve. At this time, the valve should not be forcibly closed, and the valve should be opened slightly, and then try to close, try again and again, generally it can be excluded, otherwise it should be Check again. The quality of the media should also be kept clean.
2. Rusty stem thread
Usually when the valve is in the open state, when it is accidentally closed, the thread of the valve stem has been rusted, and the situation may not be closed properly. In this case, the valve can be opened and closed several times repeatedly to close the valve tightly without grinding and repairing the valve.
3. The sealing surface of the valve is damaged
For the case where the switch is still not closed tightly after trying many times, it is that the sealing surface has been damaged, or the sealing surface has been damaged by corrosion or particle scratches in the medium.
4. The valve stem and valve disc are not well connected
In this case, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to the valve stem and valve stem nut to ensure the flexible opening and closing of the valve. There must be a formal maintenance program to strengthen valve maintenance.